Introduction - 'ZOMAN.'

Support us by donating. You will recieve credits to get some cool stuff at our VIP shop! Check it out at vip.sfs-cod4.de.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Introduction - 'ZOMAN.'

Hey, I thought it was time I created an introduction thread after playing on the servers for so long and lerking the forums a lot. I now have over 220 hours on the SFS servers and am aiming to get to number 1 in the rankings, Im currently rank 5 which isnt good enough!

I'm zOmAn and have played CoD4 since release when I was around 10 years old on PC(Althought I have played very little on console). This is by far my favorite game amassing countless hours on the game. I took a break for about a year and I couldnt resist but get back into playing it again. The main features about the game that draws me in is the movement, logic and the freedom to customize the game. The movement in this game actually flows soooo much better than any other game I have played, the movement combined with FPS changes just makes it even better. I played the CoDJumper mod for about 4 years straight without playing any other mode because of the flow and practice involved. The main game modes I have played during my time on the game are Deathrun, CoDJumper, Promod and Knife only. I currently only play on the SFS servers as I pretty much like everyone who plays on the SD Nuketown server and the sniper only server and the interaction with the regular players and admins here is pretty amazing. I can easily talk about this game all day long like some insane fan boy... My favorite game is CoD4(if you havent already gathered) and I am 20 years old. My main passion in life is computers(building, design, hardware etc) and my other passion is getting drunk every weekend without fail...

Anyway I hope to see you all in the servers where I will happily ruin your lives or make you rage quit :)
      As if seeing your ugly mug on servers wasn't enough, now I have to see you here too.
      Show Spoiler
      ​Yep that's the rudest welcome I have ever made! Beat that ha!

Your words about the movement in the game is precisely what I love about cod4. Tho the knife cool down's a bitch tho, you can't even run afterwards, it's do or die.
      Also, if you aim for global rank 1 then just play alot of ffa/tdm/hc servers for tons of easy kills. But we all know the real deal is SD Nuke rank and that will forever be MINE. :middlefinger:

And yeah, glad to *cough* *cough* see you on forums : )

"

skyDown... wrote:

Your words about the movement in the game is precisely what I love about cod4. Tho the knife cool down's a bitch tho, you can't even run afterwards, it's do or die.
      Also, if you aim for global rank 1 then just play alot of ffa/tdm/hc servers for tons of easy kills. But we all know the real deal is SD Nuke rank and that will forever be MINE. :middlefinger:

And yeah, glad to *cough* *cough* see you on forums : )

I loved practicing movement at one point(Here is a little video of me doing a run) and yeah the knife is a little annoying, not that bad tho... I find it bad that they removed lunge in 1.8x while playing stock :(