MY NEW ADMIN APLIICATION

Support us by donating. You will recieve credits to get some cool stuff at our VIP shop! Check it out at vip.sfs-cod4.de.

MY NEW ADMIN APLIICATION

I BEEN PLAYING ALOT SINCE MY LAST POST AND I CUAGHT 1 HACKER NAMED DINOCHARGE BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO REPORT SO CAN U TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR ME AND HERE I GO AGAIN
    You are at least 16 years old? Yes I am 16 i turned 16 june 12
    You have an original key? Yes Bought the game on steam.
    You played much on our servers? Yes I play everyday on the servers for more than 6 hours mostly unti all leaves
    You are not banned by Anti Cheat Organisations? no i dont cheat

Ingame Name: [Ninja]STARBOY/ [TGL]STARBOY
    Date of birth: june 12 2000
    native country: trinidad

Have you been an admin before? Yes
    If yes, where?: kill the king, XENIA DEATHRUN,XM DEATHRUN,PROMOD
    Working Headset: Yes
    Which Cod4 Mods are you playing (HC,SC,Promod,Deathrun,CoDJumper,Sniper only): Sniper,deathrun but mostly sniper i barely pay deathrun, and ktk
    Why should we accept YOU as an Admin on our Servers?: I play everyday on the servers and I notice that there is suspicious activity coming from some players, such as headshots and quick kills one by one from different points of the map, I want to change and fix the community that plays the beautiful custom servers.And plus i think it will be a great way to open up new opportunitys to the server cause im a rea thrust worthy player
    Hi there.
    Sry to say but meet the requirements is not to write 4 posts (and 2 of them are admins applycations...) and catch 1 hacker.
    You can find tips how to do cheaters reports here: How to create and view demo's PC &/or Mac (in my case). and here: [READ] Cheater Report Template.

We appreciate your willingness to help and commitment, be more active on forum and (highly recommended) make those cheaters reports becouse whitout them we cannot be sure that you can really find them.
    Stay cool:)
    I am dangerous Mongolian virus. Due to the technological backwardness of my country I am not able to cause you any harm. Please remove any file by yourself and send me further.
    srsly, is this a bad joke?
    i'm sorry but you can't expect us to accept you if the only thing that improved since your first application (--> MY ADMIN APPLICATION :D) is your playtime...

the application is 99% the same as your old one, you still have pretty much zero forum activity and no cheater reports so far...

also, can you provide us your GUID/statistics-page?
    i found three profiles with the names given, one of them got banned today by @skyDown....
    (--> stats.sfs-cod4.de/index.php?p=…6687dfdc8c2f4a35387f963bb)
    well, it is a cracked key, so it might be someone else, but can you elaborate?

conclusion:
    obviously still -1
    Best regards
    beezy
    [SFS] Head Admin

"A day without banning moroccan is a day lost." (c) shaff
    Your Ip on the forum matches exactly the banned account. So basically, I ban you, and they you try to come back with another account as I can see from your stats page, but the server detects your attempt and ban you again.

And then you thought you'd come back here and apply for admin? I'm afraid the answer to beezy's question is : yes this is indeed a joke...a pretty lame one.

DENIED.

"