Admin Application - Mr_Hedra

Support us by donating. You will recieve credits to get some cool stuff at our VIP shop! Check it out at vip.sfs-cod4.de.

Admin Application - Mr_Hedra

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Key:
    Cracked Key. :facepalm:

No ban on SFS Servers: No.

Active on Game servers: I spend at least 3 hours on your servers per day; I usually play on Nuketown Sniper FFA and Minecraft Sniper FFA.

Active on Teamspeak:
    Yes, I'm there when I play.

Active on website: Yes.

You have to be 16+: I'm 18 years old. (28/05/1997)

At least 1,000 Mins playtime: 307 minutes of playtime. :!:

You are not banned by Anti Cheat Organisations?:
    No.

INFORMATIONS

Luca

Ingame Name: Mr_Hedra

Date of birth:
    28/05/1997

Native country: Italy

Have you been an admin before?:
    No, never.

If yes, where?: -

Working Headset: I've a microphone, so I can speak on Teamspeak. I'm using mobile's headphones, because I've just broken my Philips shl3000bl headphones.

Which Cod4 Mods are you playing (HC,SC,Promod,Deathrun,CoDJumper,Sniper only): I'm playing Promod and Sniper Only Mods, even if I like also Deathrun and HC.

Why should we accept YOU as an Admin on our Servers?:

To become an Admin of a server is very important for it and it need some responsabilities.
    You have to mantain the server and protect him from various problems; DDos, hacks, etc ...

I never be an Admin, and I don't know how it works, which are the commands you have to mantain the order in the servers in game, and how to better interact with others, STAFF or not STAFF.

I decided to apply as an Admin for this community, because I want to give my help to it and discover how this role actually works.

I liked very much this community since I was entered in it for the first time.
    The STAFF is very kindly, available, and doesn't waste time to have fun.

There are servers that doesn't know the word "fun"; you are different, you know it.
    This is the main reason of my application: become an Admin to better know and interact with you, by having moments of fun, and, meanwhile, doing the role in the right way.

I think your slogan can be "Think Different", just for this reason. (cit. Steve Jobs) :peace:

The priority is not to become an Admin to warn, mute, kick and ban the players, but to help this community step by step, in every scope.

Thanks to the possibility to apply for Admin. ;)

"May the force be with me"

- To rest in theme -

Mr_Hedra
    You need to set the goals to have the courage to reach them.