Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 597.

Support us by donating. You will recieve credits to get some cool stuff at our VIP shop! Check it out at vip.sfs-cod4.de.

it's been a while..

shelly - - News and Announcements

It's been a while since the last status updates as im quite busy with university stuff and personal projects. 1. server re-work - please report bugs on the servers (f.e. buggy commands,..) - server replacements: some servers will be replaced. Tell me your wishes/ideas 2. mw2(iw4x) server - iw4x the current multiplayer client for "cracked" mw2. Idk how much ram it'll take, but im sure we'll host 2 servers.

What you listening to rn? Best song?

shelly - - Smalltalk

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQtUP2MsI8 youtube.com/watch?v=sd-KE4lW7J4

shelly - - Smalltalk

youtube.com/watch?v=IO3w0467a_E youtube.com/watch?v=EEzLu_4YHWU youtube.com/watch?v=9lTbOBwxudc youtube.com/watch?v=iQtXMB_-a9c

Overclocking

shelly - - Spam

yeah haha. I never really worked with a i5, only i7 or xenon cpus which are able to do ht. Just got a i5 in my laptop and srsly, who cares about his laptop?

Overclocking

shelly - - Spam

Quote from McKinnonC: “Intel's i5 doesn't have hyperthreading, that's a 6c/6t cpu. sad. (Ryzen Fam Laughs)” shame on me

Overclocking

shelly - - Spam

seriously, why you need more than the default 3,6GHz/4,3GHz ? 12 threads with lets say 4Ghz is more than enought, except your trying to decrypt nsa data lol

Domain

shelly - - Maintenance

Today we'll move our domain from the current provider to a new one who is cheaper. So in the next 24h could be problems with the domain.

Merry X-Mas

We wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year. Have good time with your family and friends. See you in 2019!

Maintenance 28.11.2018 + 01.12.2018

shelly - - Maintenance

28.11.2018: - today we'll adjust some security settings. There could be errrors. 01.12.2018: - our hoster is replacing a switch in our rackSummary: We have detected a fault on the switch which requires replacing Actions: Replace Switch. Start: Saturday, December 1st at 6:10 am GMT+1Affected racks: 14A06 Impact: Disconnection of the network during the replacement time. Estimated time: 1h max - travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=35455&edit=yep

shelly - - Smalltalk

youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

New server

shelly - - Maintenance

- old servers are now redirecting to the new - teamspeak moved+online - all subdomains are working again

new server feedback

shelly - - General

Which Server there?

new server feedback

shelly - - General

Server?

New server

shelly - - Maintenance

the new root server is running... new IP adress: 91.121.140.158 or cod.sfs-cod4.de i migrated everythig important and the servers+adminmods are up. If you notice any bugs, please post it here -> new server feedback Missing stuff like teamspeak will follow next days btw, old servers are also up currently. I will make them redirect to the new servers tomorrow

new server feedback

shelly - - General

. - $fov not working

Only leaving for good

shelly - - Smalltalk

good luck and have fun mate

Changelog

fixed: - command !info crashed the adminmod, because of a wrong named variable changed: - removed a few options from the menu (!menu) on the non-mod servers - always high fov on non-mod servers - automatic team select @ team choice - health on killhouse server got changed from 100 to 80 - the commands !fps and !fov got changed, see below fov and fps info By reading the script documentation of the CoDx server i saw a function which allows us to create custom commands handled directly by the serve…

shelly - - Smalltalk

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbm-GzCnC-g

shelly - - Smalltalk

youtube.com/watch?v=dl1cPxU4a44 youtube.com/watch?v=0_zpaKOysiw

shelly - - Smalltalk

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A hahaha this video xd