Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 454.

Support us by donating. You will recieve credits to get some cool stuff at our VIP shop! Check it out at vip.sfs-cod4.de.

My app - Art of Earthify :)

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Quote from Cat on Drugs: “this app is actually pretty good shark! my new wallpaper for sure altough everyone knows the earth is actually flat :pedobear:” Thanks mate! I actually wanted to add something for the flat-Earthers

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Quote from Mars: “Lookin good aero! Maybe Mars could be your next project :D” Thanks man! Haha, I might do that Quote from DaPizza: “Thanks!” No problemo! Quote from shelly: “Other App idea: - reports are shown as push msg. Then you can create a screentshot and it will be shown when it is done could give you api access” I could make that (for Android only tho). Sounds like a fun idea

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Quote from DaPizza: “i press unluck premiuim -> purchase -> and then i can only add cards :(” Hmmm, try to go to the Google Play Store, then open the side menu on the left side of the store and finally try to redeem a code somewhere there (there should be an option to redeem code). Then from within my app, you'll probably need to refresh purchases to make the stuff work Hope this will work for you

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Quote from Mercenary: “Uhu, not working on a project for months and you call yourself not lazy huh? Nah it's normal I think every developer does something like that.. Still got a few platforms I never finished from like 4 years ago.. I started once on a kickstarter platform and it was sort off ready, but still need to get a new design and more fluid UX (less clicks, more micro-interactions) and I didn't pay a lot of attention on security yet on it either only on the basic stuff But mwah I get it…

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Quote from acidz: “I like this one play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aeroshark333.hillz earth look amazing, will try it later” Protip, never ask your little brother if he wants to help with the graphics lol Thanks tho! Quote from S T E E Z Y: “Need it for App Store... :(” I don't even have an iOS device to develop with (plus tbh, I'm pretty much an Android fanboy lol)

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Uhhh, I think I started this project like a year ago or something But I barely have time to work on it plus I don't always feel like programming (sometimes I didn't work on it for months) so the progress was really slow. (Still not lazy ) Thanks though!

AeroShark333 - - Spam

Hello everyone, Sooo I made this app for Android and it's basically a live wallpaper of the Earth. Programming is basically a hobby of mine (I'm mostly into Java and GLSL myself) Feel free to check it out: play.google.com/store/apps/det…eroshark333.artofearthify Screenshots are on the Play Store Feedback and suggestions are welcome of course Cheers, Sharky PS: @ Mars, there is no Mars in the live wallpaper, sorry for that (it'd probably only be 1 pixel big anyway on a realistic scale)

Quote from S T E E Z Y: “@AeroShark333 So you can play on 333 finally and delete the numbers out of your name. :gusta:” I was actually interested, but I think the price is a little too high... Plus the shipping would be mweh rip

ban

AeroShark333 - - Denied

While I do think 'once a hacker, always a hacker' could be mostly true, I just don't really have the feeling it applies to this guy (like with Dredin, who even has admin now). He at least admits and apologises for what he did. And even when Shelly says that he won't get unbanned, he's still cool with it and doesn't insult Shelly/the whole community like a little kid or something. I mean sure, there is of course a chance he'll start hacking again maybe but well yeah, I mean we could say the same …

ban

AeroShark333 - - Denied

Quote from yogurt: “I think I did everything I could to unblock me. All that I can offer is my apology and activity on the server, if this is not enough,I think, then this must be completed.” ^this too, at least this guy admitted to have used cheats and at least this guy makes an effort for an unban request. While most cheaters don't even bother any more after they're banned

ban

AeroShark333 - - Denied

Well I think with the screenshot system, second chances can be given more easily since we can screenshot again anyway (and ban again if the person didn't learn anything from his/her first ban; no more chances then of course) Idk about the inactivity part; seems kinda pointless to keep trying to join a server you've been banned on, right?

ban

AeroShark333 - - Denied

We'll let the last people vote and see tomorrow

ban

AeroShark333 - - Denied

See poll

Disres' introduction

AeroShark333 - - Introduce yourself

Ghello Disres, I just played on S&D Nuketown with you actually but nice to see you on the forums as well now Enjoy your stay and have fun on the servers!

Which games are you playing?

AeroShark333 - - Smalltalk

Tetris.

Application

AeroShark333 - - Denied

Quote from RaYen_: “Tell us something about yourself: I wont let you down ” Already disappointed tbh, you'll see below why. Denied, everything has been mentioned by the other people above me. On top of that, I've seen you abuse votekicking today, so you'll get a tempban for that. If you want to record the two of you playing, don't kick other people because of that (best option would have been to create your own server). stats.sfs-cod4.de/player/64941 stats.sfs-cod4.de/player/38737 Would be nice …

Doe het voor me, doe het laag; tis niet moeilijk voor je, doe het traag. Traag traag traag traag traag traag traag olééé laag laag laag laag laag laag laag olééé Girl: doe ik het goed, papi papi papi papi papi papi Etc etc etc, mostly played in clubs and stuff Use google translate, you'll understand @shelly

Guess Whos Back

AeroShark333 - - Smalltalk

Welcome back booiii

Admin Aplication

AeroShark333 - - Denied

Okay, so I think this admin application popped up too soon. I mean I have seen you pretty often on the S&D Nuketown server but I don't think you really are active on the forums. And there's this: https://board.sfs-cod4.de/index.php/Thread/2880-theUlf/ Not sure if this should be taken into account but yeah, let's just say you don't just get banned on SFS You seem like a nice guy on the servers however but yeah, try to get to know us on the forums too We can't just give out ranks (except for frien…

#KNIEV_CAT's Introduce

AeroShark333 - - Introduce yourself

Love to rek you some more