Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 399.

Support us by donating. You will recieve credits to get some cool stuff at our VIP shop! Check it out at vip.sfs-cod4.de.

Unban request

beezy - - Denied

Well, i don't know you at all (like most Admins i believe) and i don't see any reason to give you a second chance. No unban from me aswell.

Cheater Report

beezy - - Not Banned

hmm, i don't think this is enough for a ban, although i saw some dodgy shots. for "afafafafafa": the kill at jeep was weird, but not impossible. in the following round, i noticed that he spawnkilled someone even though his aim was not on him. for "SDpZ": the two kills at the smoked window are quite dodgy (but could also just be plain luck). no ban for now, still thanks for reporting and checking everyone closed EDIT: marked them both as suspected, this should be the profile for "afafafafafa": st…

Exorcist application

beezy - - Denied

Decent application, i have seen you on the FFA servers already quite often. Basically do what Neo said above, then i will vote for you. Good luck

Cheater Report

beezy - - Banned

i agree with dredin, he toggled wh for sure sometimes banned, thank you for reporting! closed

Cheater Report - FFEETTSAMAS

beezy - - Banned

obvious wh confirmed, banned ty for report, close

Cheater Report - CanadaShadow

beezy - - Banned

just for the record, this is the correct statspage: stats.sfs-cod4.de/index.php?p=…7b83bddd04102a4ba62496db3

Cheater Report - Yassuo

beezy - - Banned

first demo shows clear wallfollowing, no need to even watch the other one spidey banned him in-game already, still thanks for reporting! closed

Cheater Report - #E.G#Motion

beezy - - Not Banned

i agree with shaff no ban for now, still keep it up with the reports closed

Nuketown SD hacker - iSpazzy

beezy - - Banned

it's not easy to tell, but i believe he has some kind of aim assist/silent aim. also he didn't come here to request an unban, so the ban will stay closed

cl_vision 0 // nuketown promod

beezy - - Not Banned

Quote from Warhero: “I see no wallhack there, just some who played this game and map away too ofen ;)” ^agreed not banned, still thanks for reporting and checking everyone closed

Introduction :D

beezy - - Introduce yourself

welcome to the forums! have fun

Sorry.

beezy - - Spam

don't worry about it too much, i guess you learned your lesson and everything is settled again

Toujane SD hacker - MOMO

beezy - - Banned

well, i usually wouldn't ban when i can't even see the suspected players point of view. in this case though, i believe you can see how he knows your whereabouts pretty much all the time. also, he prefires you on the most random places + the kill through the roof was obvious enough for me. banned, ty for repoting closed

XGULIIBAAAAA Cheater Report

beezy - - Banned

oh yeah just noticed it closed

Kermit_the_frog Cheater Report

beezy - - Not Banned

@Sense<3 i'm sorry to burst your bubble but i didn't see anything suspicious. it might have looked like wallhack from ingame with him randomly aiming at the smoke, so i understand why you suspect him. watch the demo with /developer 1 and /r_showLightGrid 1 (which lets you "see" the enemies) and you will see that he has just pretty bad aim (maybe playing with trackpad). still thanks for reporting, keep it up! no ban, closed

XGULIIBAAAAA Cheater Report

beezy - - Banned

hmm, idk if your demo is enough for a ban tbh. it looked kinda weird and a bit like wallfollowing how he tried to wallbang into the bedroom of the attack side. not sure about this one, more opinions pls

application IDK

beezy - - Accepted

decent application, you meet the requirements now, it would be nice to tell a bit more why you want to become admin though imo also, i have seen you on sd nuke quite regularly already, you seem to be a nice person to play with. +1 from me, just make sure to keep the cheater reports coming! @AeroShark333 one of those 7 reports was not really a cheater though (it was the server bug which gives you fast level ups) so i wouldnt rlly count that one, which makes it 5 correct reports vs 1 denied report…

cheater detected stXen21

beezy - - Banned

idk (no pun intended ) who closed this already, but i banned him now. thanks for reporting and checking closed

Who i am :D

beezy - - Introduce yourself

welcome to the forum, have fun!

cheater report xHMx

beezy - - Not Banned

i agree with Prymis, a few shots looked a bit weird and could be wh, but he seems to be lagging indeed. no ban from me, i think it's not enough proof.