Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 586.

Changelog

shelly - - News and Announcements

- „COD4“ There was an problem with the playerbanner page. Wasnt available, because we renamed the database tables and the script tried to connect to old database table names. Thanks to @Herr Schafhran for the information

iPhone 5s white 16gb

shelly - - Marketplace

So i got a new contract with a new iPhone, so i dont need my "old" phone anymore Everything is working fine, it's just a bit "used". I dont know a price, so if you are interest to get a working iphone for small money contact me

Changelog

- „COD4“ There was an problem with the vip set function at player join event which made adminmods crashs - fixed

results are there! the winners have to contact me to get their prizes

I'm back...

shelly - - General

Quote from Ossacz: “biggest wish 2018 @shelly sniper mod :(”

Changelog

- „COD4“ The fun of our visitors is our top priority! Thats why we have improved and expanded our currently anticheat scripts.

advise for laptop

shelly - - Spam

What games you wanna play? traveling much?

all services are up again. Please report bugs to me!

Deathrun where are you ?

shelly - - Improvements

You can also Train on ghost mode

Deathrun where are you ?

shelly - - Improvements

- custom weapons - prestige - many maps - ghost mode - shop - rtd - basic commands - train feature, if player <=1

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

- !fps and !fov available on non-mod servers now (before just available by using !menu) - added a information how to enable/disable music (someone tell me, if it is displayed :P)

Changelog

- „COD4“ Winter Crash is now available on Sniper FFA

Short information for all non admins: you have to login on stats page (right corner) with your forum login data to use this

resolve

shelly - - Introduce yourself

enjoy your stay

Tomorrow evening we will upgrade our adminmods to a new version. That means adminmods,statistics page and database will have some downtimes. Main changes:- replaced mysql with mysqli - changed the way to configrate the server, so it is possible to install adminmods from stats page easily Edit: all cod4 servers are getting shutdown for the next minutes!

We are proud to announce the Advent Calendar 2017! You have the chance to win some nice prizes (a list of them is below!) Tutorial: You can open 24 doors until the 24th of december. For every open door you get 1-4 tickets. At the end the it will be ranking based on the tickets you won You can see the chances here: pastebin.com/yfnDmu3K When its done, i'll publish a list with the "ranking". Advent Calendar Link: stats.sfs-cod4.de/christmas Prizes:1. Call of Duty WW2 Key -> @Dredin 2. VIP Stage II…

What you listening to rn? Best song?

shelly - - Smalltalk

remember this songs? youtube.com/watch?v=LuMpHNJe7Ss youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNYwabOpy…ozEwAsILjT1kEWnQ7&index=5

Christmas Advent Calendar

- Call of Duty WW2 Key (Thanks to @iiCroniX)

Hey guys, christmas is soon, so i included a brand new advent calendar into the new stats page (also no-admins can login there from now). We had that also in the last year, but the only prices prizes were VIP stuff. So i remembered we had something in 2015 where we collected some money and bought some cool stuff like games or random steam keys. (Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!) I would like to collect something this year again for the prizepool - money - skins (csgo,pubg,...) -> maybe not…

added a function to block the !vote command for players. The function to enable/disable will be on the new stats page.