Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 607.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

E-Mail System linked to Forum

shelly - - News and Announcements

Beitrag

Hey guys, new users can activate their account now by confirming their E-Mail adress. Also users can now finally request a new password.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Do You Play Any Musical Instrument?

shelly - - Smalltalk

Beitrag

Played drums for about 5 years and i still own a huge drumset

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Gun game nuketown

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Final Killcam

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Only possible with a other killcam which requires promod216 and our severs and scripts Are using 211.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Fullbright on FFA

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Does it Works now btw?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Higher FOV

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

I can modify the cmd so You can toggle between it. May take 1-2 weeks till im able to do that. Closed

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Check out my first Post. I made a todo order. improvements closed till everything is done

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Well, tell me how much kills,playtime,.. a player must have to be in the ranking. (yeah, currently just by kills)

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Tempbanned

shelly - - Technical Problems

Beitrag

Just login with your current account to stats page

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Tempbanned

shelly - - Technical Problems

Beitrag

On your current forum account was linked with a wrong guid. Added the guid of the stats page which you posted. Btw, is this your old forum account? board.sfs-cod4.de/index.php/User/859-Kri/

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Zitat von Ossacz: „sniper mod ?..“ Well, send me the thread with your ideas via private message please. I will try to add asap, but i think i wont be able to touch anything with is related to the cod4 scripting.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

I want to give the cod4 community something back... This a modified version of the ManuAdminMod with a Statistics Page. [this is not the adminmod/statistics page of SFS, because we are using different cod4 scripts and our system is also linked to our forum(woltlab burning board)] Features Adminmod:- Mysql logging of kicks/tempbans/bans/warns - Advanced Mysql logging of statistics - Verify against Adminguid spoofing - Checking for RWB's - 1.8 screenshot command linked: !gs - Mark players as suspe…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Zitat von Lord Rippler: „i think auto delete after 2 days will be good.... cuz if a person got banned and he didnt come and get his screen shot ..then its his fault..for coming late.... also when getting banned the message should show the link to the page where the Screenshot is saved...“ He meant the "normal screenshots", no the screenshots of the busted players

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Changelog

Beitrag

- „Community“ Some promotions: @Ossacz -> Managenemt, @AeroShark333-> Head Admin, @Zacier PL->Senior Admin. cba to write a text of lovely words, but everyone did some great work and deserved their new position

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

But then a Important Screenshot may get deleted. Will write a delete "button" for every Single Screenshot next days

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

New Main Page + New VIP page

Beitrag

To clean up our main page and to build a new structure for some new vip stuff we have splitted both. new vip link: vip.sfs-cod4.de

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Changelog

Beitrag

- „Community“ @beezy got set as Ex-Admin, because of his inactivity (busy with studies). @Herr Schafhran got set as Head Admin, because of his long membership, his knowledge and his loyalty.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Unban request.

shelly - - Accepted

Beitrag

done

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

what is the meaning of life?

shelly - - Smalltalk

Beitrag

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Improvements 2017

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Sheep Wizzard created a minesweeper script: forum.vistic-clan.net/index.ph…r-mod-for-Call-Of-Duty-4/ How about adding it SD Nuketown, so you can play it, if you're dead?