Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 613.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Searching GFX for a private project

shelly - - Smalltalk

Beitrag

Hey, im searching someone who is creative and can work with PS - i need someone to design me a logo Please pm me

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Introduction - 'ZOMAN.'

shelly - - Introduce yourself

Beitrag

Hi

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Your favorite series?

shelly - - Smalltalk

Beitrag

Hey, would be cool if you could post your favorite 3 series. Maybe someone will find a new one to watch here (maybe not the basic series like Two and a half men,....) 1. Silicon Valley 2. Lethal Weapon 3. The Blacklist

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Changelog

shelly - - News and Announcements

Beitrag

Statement VIP Icons The Icons are working fine. BUT currently we can just use 4 Prestige Icons. Why? To set the Prestige Icons we are using a cod4 function called "statusicon". This shows the icon next to your name. Sadly there is a limit of statusicons and there are some important icons, which we can not replace (the dead icon for example). Im working on a other solution which needs some time

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Still available

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

b71d50fe1abbcfca943dafd621f45e8a.jpg 842947ed4b82cb411d3cc476f226e76e.png If you're interested write me a private message

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

VIP Information / How to Donate

shelly - - General

Beitrag

How to donate? Step 1: - Go to sfs-cod4.de. - Login with your forum data (e-mail+password) Step 2: - Select "VIP Shop" in the navigation - On the right side you can decide, if you want to donate with PayPal or PaySafeCard. - Now follow the instructions on the page How to get VIP? - Go to sfs-cod4.de. - Login with your forum data (e-mail+password) - Select "VIP Shop" in the navigation - Select a Item What are the VIP features? You can see the VIP features on the item page or board.sfs-cod4.de/vip…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

[COD4/GSC]Anti Glitch Nuketown

shelly - - Plugins/Scripts

Beitrag

Put the folliwng code to your kniferound code (should be in your _globallogic.gsc): if(getDvar("mapname") == "mp_nuketown") { knifeblockloc1 = (2049,715,119); knifeblockloc2 = (1382,805,155); solidknifeblock1 = spawn("trigger_radius",knifeblockloc1,0,64,50); solidknifeblock1 setContents(1); solidknifeblock1.targetname = "script_collision"; solidknifeblock2 = spawn("trigger_radius",knifeblockloc2,0,600,600); solidknifeblock2 setContents(1); solidknifeblock2.targetname = "script_collision"; }

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

!fov improvement

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Zitat von Dredin: „Another feature I mentioned on other servers is that Fullbright and Fov is still enabled after reconnecting to the server. Would like to see that too :D“ will be done. About hiding commands: The CoD4x serverfiles have inbuild commands. They can be called with $ as prefix. We can not disable them, so if we would change the adminmod prefix to $ it would cause some troubles with the inbuild cod4x commands. But i can have a look at it. (writing 2 exams tomrrow and friday and then …

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Changelog

Beitrag

- „CoD4“ SD Nuketown. If the VIP stage 1 expired and the player did not disabled the fastreload before that, he wasnt able to deacitvate it. This got changed now. If you're not vip anymore, it automaticly turns the fast reload off.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

!fov improvement

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Hey, i got some requests to improve the fov command. Currently the command is using this settings: activated: cg_fov 110, cg_fovscale 1.225 deactivated: cg_fov 95, cg_fovscale 1 I would like to to toggle the settings by just typing !fov. Example: first time !fov : cg_fov 90, cg_fovscale 1 second time !fov : cg_fov 95, cg_fovscale 1.1 ... Now i need you to create the order with the settings and try them on your local pc, so it looks good I think this is the best idea, because 2 commands like !fov…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

What you listening to rn? Best song?

shelly - - Smalltalk

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=QZRUdHNAUHg youtube.com/watch?v=ALZHF5UqnU4 youtube.com/watch?v=ACPd7HSZkc0

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

anticamp on ffa and new votekick

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

1. Vote already has a cool down of 120 seconds. 2. In my opinion a anti camp plugin which kills or switchs to spec is annoying and will make players leave.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Black Screenshots

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

The hack you posted (i removed the link) was made for punkbuster. Afaik cod4x has a different screenshot function. Also the punkbuster functionw as very buggy, because it also gave a black screen cuz the anti aliasing stuff. Also TZ-AC was a external programm which did not used the any screenshot function of cod4

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Changelog

Beitrag

- „CoD4“ Sniper FFA: Killcard added (will get Icons soon).!vipreload and !viplaser added. VIP Stage I can make +10,+15,.. easier, because "it" says 1 seconds longer. Added 6 new prestiges = 10 Prestiges now. The killingsprees are now by printed on the bottom in a moving hud element (element made by 3xP').

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Removal of 98's

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

unzip the archives and open the m40a3_mp file and compare the damage

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Removal of 98's

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

Zitat von AeroShark333: „I don't think you're able to get a 98 on the sniper servers. Sniper damage is increased there I think. But yeah, the same has to be changed on Toujane and other non-sniper servers if it will be changed. I don't think it should be changed however (despite how much 98's annoy me...). For some reason I do think 98's happen more often on SFS servers...??? I don't really have as much 98's on other public servers as on SFS. And I think the amount of 98's that happen is just ge…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Removal of 98's

shelly - - Improvements

Beitrag

i dont think that 98 is that bad. Yeah, you can't kill the enemy directly. But if you got hitted with 98 you have the chance to stay alive and rek the others

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Screen public

shelly - - General

Beitrag

You can see the screenshots of busted players on our stats page

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Screen public

shelly - - General

Beitrag

U dont need that. If a admin is doing the Screenshot, he is checking it directly